By adding DSI applications to its service portfolio, BNB can provide its clients end-to-end mobility solutions instantly integrating them to all back-end systems that are operated via any mobile device. Therefore business processes can be executed in real time in a safe and accessible mode.
DSI mobile applications
“DSI mobilizes your enterprise by integrating your remote business processes thereby optimizing your business through unparalleled customer services.”
With mobile applications manage job resources such as labor, time, materials and assets; monitor budget and schedule, anywhere on the job site, all in real time.
- Pre-built for quicker deployments
- Faster return on investment
- Fully integrated to back-end ERP
- Easily tailored to support unique processes and requirements
- On- and off-network functionality.
FIELD SERVICE – FIELD SALES- INVENTORY – INQUIRES & APPROVALS – PROOF OF DELIVERY
The DSI mobility platform needs customization as well as setup to meet the individual needs of the client. Usually specific devices have to be integrated through the software in order to send the generated data to the existing ERP.
The greatest benefits of using a mobile application platform include:
- Facilitating communication between applications, devices and back-end systems
- Reducing the complexity of the processes and easing the burden on IT resources
- Providing a unified basis for development, consolidation and application management
- Defining a single operating logic, applied on different devices
- Adapt to changing functionality processes and business needs
What about integrating with
As an Oracle Gold Consulting Partner we are experts in Peoplesoft, Oracle HCM Cloud and JD Edwards, offering the full lifecycle of application software with our certified consultants. We help customers to use a single global human resources solution to engage employees, align common HR processes, and promote an agile culture.
Request a meeting
Learn more about DSI consulting services
Would you like to experience our DSI solutions firsthand? We’d love to hear from you.